Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy Fall

Today represents the first day of fall.  For us New Englanders, it means that the mornings start out at a crisp 45 degrees and then climb to 70 by the day's end. 

I love this time of year.  The kids are back in school so our family is on a regular schedule (crazy but routine).  I think of pumpkins, hot cocoa, bonfires, soccer games and wool sweaters. 

To help kick start the fall, I'll be participating in a fun Autumn Blog series hosted by my pal, Paige from the fabulous The Pink Clutch.  
Dorothy Burke, Heather of Vivid Hue Home,
Lance of Parker Kennedy and Paige of The Pink Clutch
 
Here we are having coffee during the Design Blogger's Conference in Atlanta (Dorothy Burke, Me, Lance Jackson of Parker Kennedy, and Miss Paige).  I was finally able to meet Paige in person after becoming fast friends via the blogging world.  It's like we'd known each other all of our lives!  I just love her.  (And Dorothy and Lance to boot). 

I'm thrilled that Paige has asked me to join her Autumn series. 
Starting tomorrow, 7 bloggers will feature their visions of fall over the next 7 days. 

The Pink Clutch

Just to give you a sneak peek, Paige is using blue and white mixed in with her autumn theme. 



Here is our schedule!  You'll have access into all of our homes to see how we introduce autumn into our home décor. 

Sept 24 ... The Pink Clutch
Sept 25 ... Little Black Door
Sept 26 ... Uptown Acorn
Sept 29... Krystine Edwards
Sept 30 ... Dixie Delights
Oct 1 ... Fancy Ashley
Oct 3 ... Vivid Hue Home
 
I'm looking forward to this! 
Cheers, Heather
 



1 comment:

The Pink Clutch said...

Love you sweet and talented friend!!! I am so lucky to have you as a fellow blogger and precious friend!! Happy Fall xo