Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Calling Mr. Grey



Matt Bomer

Alex Pettyfer


Alex Pettyfer
Alexander Skarsgard


Christian Bale
Ian Somerhalder
Chris Hemsworth

Henry Cavill



Henry Cavill
Unknown "Christian in Jeans"


Robert Pattinson

Tom Welling

Simon Baker


Ryan Gosling
William Levy


Ian Somerhalder

What do these fine young men have in common?  By now I'm sure you've guessed it.  Their names have all been shouted out into the webesphere as potential mates in casting Mr. Christian Grey for '50 Shades of Grey.'  Recall the elaborate conversation I had with my sister about this very topic here.  Well clearly, this topic is going no where!  Even actors are nominating themselves to play Christian. 


In fact, recent reports say Ian Somerhalder has embarked on a publicity campaign to get himself considered for the role.  Recently he tweeted to Bret Easton Ellis (who is rumored to possibly be directing): 


“@BretEastonEllis -Id so love to be ChristianGrey w/you&Angelina Jolie. Ive only waited 10 years to do a movie w/u.Im grown up now-no worries,” he tweeted to Bret Easton Ellis, who wrote American Psycho and The Rules of Attraction, a film Ian starred in.


Bret, who has made it clear he really wants to write the movie adaptation, replied to Ian, explaining that he doesn’t think Angelina Jolie is involved in the production. He said he’s glad Ian is as excited as he is about the film."  From The Hollywood Life.  Read more here


Where's Anastasia in all of this?  Uh...do we really care? 


Promise to return to home decor tomorrow.  I just couldn't resist. 


Laters Baby!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG on Matt Bomer! Woot Woot - I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed.

The Pink Pagoda said...

I vote for Matt Bomer. Could anyone be more beautiful?!

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

omg i love every one of these choices minus Rob P (too twilight) and Ryan Gosling (too wussy)

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Now this is funny...I, too am addicted to the series. In fact, I am reading it for the SECOND time. As you know, Christian is a redhead. I guess that will change in the movie. I am also shocked that nobody is talking about Anna....the woman who tames the beast? I have to agree with Jennifer...Matt Bomer would do it for me.

dinda@panda said...

i vote christian Bale to be Mr. *ex-Dom* Grey :)